Monday, July 20, 2009

SALE !!!

Hi Everyone!

So, I'm very fond of some "bloggerettes" around here & I saw that they were doing great blog sales that I was practically drolling over, but I was way too lazy to make a blog of my own. Nevertheless, my car broke down recently and apparently fixing it, is quite expensive. So I thought this would be the right time to try & sell some clothes/make-up in order to raise some $ ... This way I I have no idea whether it will work or not ...BTW the pictures aren't that great because I took them today with my mobile phone so, sorry for that!! 

 If there's anything you like,feel free to leave a comment bellow or to email me (laboutiqueduchat@hotmail.com). Prices are negotiable but returns are not accepted.


NARS The Multiple in "Portofino"(Shimmering Coral) - used twice but the shade doesn't look natural on my skin :( Price : 28€

NARS Lipstick in "Schiap" (Shocking Pink) - used twice, as well.Price : 17€

No comments:

Post a Comment