Friday, July 24, 2009

Yes To Carrots!

Hellooooooo!

A couple of weeks ago I went to Sephora and I wasn't looking for anything concrete when I saw a shampoo and a conditioner from Yes To Carrots. So after staring at the great properties on the back of the bottles I decided to try it out. And I'm absolutely inlooooove with the conditioner it makes my air sooo SOFT, that I must say it has become my favourite conditioner!!! Both the shampoo and the conditioner smell great, though the shampoo hasn't entirely convinced me. But I think that's just me , because my mom tried them out too and she says the shampoo is great as well, so if anyone tried them out tell my how you feel about them!

Anyway, I'm very happy with them because they have natural ingredients, such as:

  • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey(Mel) Extract...etc. 



They're not too expensive either, 9'90€ each.

Oh and they have Yes To Tomatoes and Yes To Cucumbers as well, depending on your skin type. (yestocarrots.com)


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Another great review! I would have to try it :-))) although I prefer my carrots in my salad since my very unfortunate attempt to treat myslef to a carrot facial.For better results I thought I would keep it on my face for 30 minutes. I ended up with a terribly orange face! For the entire I week I had to stay home. :-)))

    ReplyDelete